Sunday, November 14, 2010

It's been pretty horrible lately. Well, I've been pretty horrible. The entire month of October was a binging month and remember doesn't seem to be doing any better. However, I managed to control my eating yesterday besides the dinner I promised my friend I'd eat. I know it's possible for me. I just need to do it. And blogging is a chore some times. I know it helps but then I abandon it for weeks or months at a time. But right now, as I type this out, I feel pretty good. Blogging suddenly feel hopeful.

I'm starting a vegan week. From Monday through Friday... Ok, Sunday, I'll be vegan. Mostly to cleanse myself of all the horribleness I've been eating the past month and a half.

Good luck to me?

I also need to do lots of homework. Grad school sucks, just to let you know. But on a positive note (since this whole post is such a drag), it's almost over? I can finally devote a ridiculous amount of time to working out and shrinking my bod! I'll put up a calendar of events soon. To help me organize.

I'm a surprisingly unorganized person for being in library school. Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment