Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 1//Vegan Week

Today wasn't a failure. Well, totally. I did have a vegan day (YES) but I ate way too much. The knowledge that Oreos are vegan is ridiculous. I'm going to cross those off my list forever. I'm glad that I got my fill of them today because that just means I won't want them later. Yay, I guess.

Since I was able to go full on vegan without wavering, tomorrow I'll add in the restriction aspect of my most diabolical plan. I've been doing some thinking and I really don't dislike veganism. It forces me to eat healthier, for one thing, and I do kind of like it. Maybe I'll have mostly vegan days after this week and then a couple of non vegan days shoved in (2 a week.). I think this will give me good practice until the New Year.

Tomorrow is as follows:
Breakfast - Diet Sierra Mist (0 cal)
Lunch - 1 pear (96 cal) + 1 apple cinnamon rice cake (50 cal)
Dinner - 1 cup mushroom (15 cal), 1 cup broccoli (30 cal), 1 cup onion (48 cal), tofu (117 cal)
Total... 356.

Kind of low. I'll allow myself a 120 cal banana if I get hungry after dinner.

Maybe I'm going about this all wrong but I guess we'll know soon enough. I don't want to eat for the sake of eating, which has been my life so far.

1 comment:

  1. Nice on the low cal day
    and great job on veganism :)
    I totally get what you mean when you say it -forces- you to eat healthier. That's what I'm doing as well.

    Eat to live, don't live to eat!
    xo

    ReplyDelete